Sunday 15 April 2018

The siren call of the wild

Apologies, readers, for the recent break in the regularly scheduled broadcast ... the siren call of the wild (or as an English tourist I overheard on my last overseas trip pretentiously putting it, the temptation to go off-piste) was too much for me and I abandoned civilisation (as much as this is possible in Ireland, where frankly you can hardly find a square centimetre without another person on it) for a few days. However I'm back in civilised lands - or rather, have been compelled to abandon my free and gypsy-ish lifestyle of the last couple of weeks in preparation for the program I am in Ireland for, so will be well able to fill you all in. Stay tuned!

Al fresco dining without another human in sight - Horn Head, Co. Donegal

While you're waiting, if you'd like to see some of my other travel photos (much quicker and easier for me to update than the blog), you can find them here.