Sunday 31 July 2016

Salzburg Day 2

I woke feeling a little flat this morning – I’ve been moving much faster than I expected through all the places I had on my itinerary and it had dawned on me that I still have 10 days to travel and not much left to do. The flatness (in large part probably due to - readers of a masculine persuasion, you may wish to avert your eyes for the end of this bracketted bit - bad PMT) couldn’t possibly last long though on a summer day in Salzburg, and after a nice long shower (the one great luxury I can’t do without even while camping!) I had some new plans all ready to go. At their heart was a decision to treat myself to a Salzburg card, which gets you free public transport throughout the town as well as free entry to a number of attractions. And boy did I make good use of it! I visited so many places that I'm going to break today's post down into a number of shorter posts rather than a single long one, so check back here again soon to see what I got up to. :)